- Learn how to stay safe and have fun on the beach!
- Join in one of the Link 4 Life holiday activities!
- Apply for a Blue Peter badge (they give you free entry to lots of attractions)!
- Try one of the 50 things to do before you're 11¾!
- Have a go at the Summer Reading Challenge!
- Read one of our recommended story books for children!
- Do one of these home science experiments!
- Have a go at doing some of the Woodland Trust's outdoor holiday challenges!
- Use Google Street View to travel around the world (drag the yellow man to where you want to stand)!
KS2 Photography Competition: Take a photograph of a ‘landscape’ over the summer holidays. This may be somewhere local or a place you travel on holidays. The school council will vote on a winner in September. Email your photographs to email@example.com and write where and when the photograph was taken and why you think it should win.